Age of Empires 3
Age of Empires 3 (full version) running on Windows, including Windows Vista.
3.5/5 from 20 reviews.
Description:The Microsoft Age of Empires 3 update 1.12 will fix the following bugs in the game:
- Support for Windows Vista with fixes for various capability issues.
- Added a new random map, The Unknown.
- Added ability to see if a friend on ESO is playing a game.
- After each game players will now be granted bonus experience, meaning all Home Cities will now level up faster.
- Players on your pest list will not be able to join your game if you are the host.
- The experience requirement to level up Home Cities that are level 100 or higher has decreased.
- New avatars available on ESO.
- Moderators now have blue chat in chat channels.
- Added Power Rating to ESO.
- Added Stand ground to the game.
- Attack move button and hotkey added.
- Hispaniola, a new random map has been added.
- Recorded game playback improved significantly.
PC Mechanic - Fix your PC's Windows registry errors.
- Added Option for minimized multiplayer chat.
- Added games list filtering options.
- Added Option to save games list filter settings.
- Refresh/Resume buttons added.
- Exploit fixes.
- Numerous balance changes.
- Fixed an issue where a game would be cancelled and all players given a 'Failed to join' message when two routers that could not communicate joined the same game.
- New hotkey editor added to the game.
- New large map set.
- Five new large versions of popular maps have been added.
- Fixed a sound crash issue.
- Fixed a bug with sound being choppy.
- Fixed some performance issues with boat battles.
- Fixed a D3D initialization error when launching the game.
- Sound effects (and sometimes music) stopped playing.
- Tweaks to movement code to improve the responsiveness of units.
- Changed formations so that unit types keep their setting even when grouped with different types.
- Postgame screen that allowed players' names to be edited.
- All players would hear the selection sound for HC cards played.
- ESO connection problem dialog box wouldn't close.
- Command manager caused slow performance when CPAIs were in the game.