Diablo 2 (full version)
4/5 from 20 reviews.
Description:This Diablo 2 1.11b patch fixes hundreds of bugs in Diablo 2 and can be applied to any previous version (all bugs and fixes from previous patches are included). Here are some of the improvements:
- Added 10 New Runewords.
- Added new Unique Items that will drop from Special Bosses.
- Players can purchase hirelings that are within 1-5 levels below their own level.
- The rate at which hirelings gain experience has been increased. They should now stay closer to the player's level.
- Fixed copy-protection for various CD, DVD, and CD-R drives.
- Barbarians wielding two potions are no longer prevented from entering games.
- Socketed items were mistakenly and irreversibly de-randomized in 1.04. Now their gem effect values are taken from the upper end of their original (pre-1.04) random ranges.
- Fixed a bug that prevented deleting some Characters.
RegistryCleanerKit - Fix your PC's Windows registry errors.
Some fixes included from previous updates
- Fixed a rare bug that would mark a character as 'Unable to join, Bad item'. A typical cause of this bug was high lag conditions while two characters simultaneously attempted to use the same item lying on the ground for example, a Necromancer casting Iron Golem on a sword while another tried to pick it up.
- Fixed the issue where Diablo II would crash when using 64MB video cards.
- Fixed a bug that deleted your single player or open character if you deleted a Realm character with the same name.
- Fixed several bugs to improve memory usage--those bugs could cause the game to slow down after playing for a while.
- Fixed a bug associated with ejecting the Play CD.
- More consistent closing of dialog boxes and pop-up screens when hitting Esc key.
- Fixed a bug to allow faster drawing of the auto-map.