3.5/5 from 20 reviews.
Description:This patch fixes a range of bugs in PhotoImpact 10 including the following issues:
- EasyPalette not displaying gallery name in the EasyPalette title bar.
- Crash on printing to Acrobat Distiller.
- Crash on selecting the eye-dropper from the add Photo Frame window.
- Crash on selecting an EasyPalette "Style" thumbnail, right-clicking, and choosing "Modify properties and apply".
- The Image Optimizer requiring users to select the base image or an object before optimizing.
- The inability to move image selections at over 100% zoom level.
- The inability to save Paint Shop Pro tubes in the Stamp Tool.
- The inability to launch PhotoImpact when the Windows username uses Chinese characters.
RegistryCleanerKit - Fix your PC's Windows registry errors.
- The inability to modify an object's properties using shortcut keys (Ctrl + Shift + Enter).
- Garbage characters displayed in the Layer Manager's Merge mode under certain conditions.
- Improves the speed for saving JPEG images.
- Improves Text Input behavior, so that it mimics PhotoImpact XL.
- Displays Path Height and Width when drawing a Path Object.
- Adds tool tips to the following icons: Show/Hide Slice, Show/Hide Hot Spot, Show/Hide Mask and Show/Hide Ruler.
- Adds a Browse Button to the Welcome Screen video tutorial link and a re-link button for those users that download the video tutorials from the Web.
- Shows the Splash Screen on launch.