3.5/5 from 20 reviews.
Description:This patch fixes a range of bugs in PhotoImpact 11 including the following issues:
- Can't install patch with error message "Can't find PhotoImpact 11" while it is indeed installed.
- Cannot use "Add to EasyPalette" feature in Duotone Effect dialog in Chinese version.
- Cannot import workspace profile in German & French versions.
- Crash when previewing in Straighten step of Scanned Image Fix wizard.
- Crash upon entering Layer Manager Mask mode when document has two path objects with shadows in German and French versions.
- Wacom tablet eraser function does not work.
- File associations in Preferences do not work.
- Crash when opening an image when Image Map Tool is in Mask Mode.
- Painting tools cursor displays incorrectly at some Zoom levels.
- Painting tools cursor hesitates at edge of images and disappears when moved outside of image onto gray document border.
PC Mechanic - Fix your PC's Windows registry errors.
- Shadow is wrong when object is moved separately from Layer Mask.
- Export "Packaging" of EasyPalette Galleries now functions correctly.
- Cannot launch PhotoImpact 11 TC from Photo Explorer 8.6.
- Some Chinese characters cannot be entered using the Windows Input Method Editor (IME).
- Does not show Filters Unlimited preview correctly.
- Objects with layer masks now display correctly when previewing in browser.
- Height/width information for Minolta RAW files now displays correctly.
- HDR slider performance enhanced.
- Change default JPEG setting in Save for Mobile and Image Optimizer from Progressive to Standard for greater compatibility with mobile phones.
- Support for WinXP X64.