PCs with onboard Soundmax chip - see below for the complete list
5/5 from 20 reviews.
Description:The SoundMax ADI driver download contains the latest audio drivers and utilities for the SoundMax ADI Audio AC97 series chips on HP/Compaq motherboards. It will install version 126.96.36.19920 of the driver onto your system and can be used to update an existing driver or as a new installation.
To set up the driver, download and run the file to extract the contents to a new folder (the default location is C:swsetupSP27103, but you can change this option if you want). After agreeing to the license and specifiying the folder location, the Soundmax driver and software will be installed. Once completed, you can delete the contents of the temporary folder (C:swsetupSP27103 - this may be different if you chose a different directory during the installation). To ensure that the sound driver is properly installed, you should restart your computer.
The Soundmax driver package and can be used only with the following PCs:
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d530 Convertible Minitower.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d530 Ultra-slim Desktop.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d530 Small Form Factor.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d330 Desktop.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d330 Slim Tower.
- HP Business Desktop d325.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d330 Microtower.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d338 Microtower.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d538 Convertible Minitower.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop d538 Small Form Factor.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop dc5000 Small Form Factor.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop dc5000 Microtower.
- HP Compaq Business Desktop dx6050 Microtower.
RegistryCleanerKit - Fix your PC's Windows registry errors.
Tell us your opinion about this driver
More features from Soundmax audio by Trent100
Installing the driver added new features to my onboard audio. The Soundmax card was pretty basic without it.
Soundmax driver by littlemouse
A fast download and no problems with the Soundmax setup.
Music to my ears by DJ Driver
I wish I updated Soundmax earlier. Thought my speakers were causing problems. Tried the new driver got improved sound.
Goodstuff by willhewonthe
Thanks for the soundmax driver!!!!