- Pricing. One of the major advantages of Uboro is extended trial period. Unlike many tracking apps, Uboro has a free 90 day trial version available for businesses and individuals. It gives users a possibility to see all advantages of the app and decide which subscription they want to buy. There are three types of subscription – Full subscription, Mini, and Enterprise that presupposes custom pricing. The last one is the best option for big business as it allows running around 500 active devices.
- Online tracking. The monitoring program easily and quickly locates objects that are being tracked. It can be a single object or several objects.
- History and reports. You can get information presented by categories. If you are monitoring vehicle’s activity, the categories include driving hours, distance, fuel consumption, stopovers, etc. All reports are saved and can be downloaded any time.
- Red zones. With the help of Uboro you can define red zones, which are prohibited for entering by the objects under monitoring. If the object enters one of the zones, you get alert sent by application.
- Multi maps. Uboro allows tracking around 500 objects. It might cause some difficulties, if you need to track several vehicles or phones at the same time. For this reason developers have come up with multi maps that show objects together and separately when needed.
- Fuel consumption. This is one of the most favorite features of logistics companies, who want to keep a record of fuel consumption, trying to cut the expenses.
Developers of Uboro are planning to add more features to satisfy needs of wider audience. In case you have any questions regarding application, how it works or what kind of features will be added, feel free to contact the helpful and friendly customer support team any time.