The Lord of The Rings – Battle For Middle Earth update patch 1.03 contains new maps, performance enhancement and includes a number of game fixes.
ADDED NEW MULTIPLAYER MAPS
- Northern Ithilien.
- Black Gate.
- Eaves of Fangorn.
By hitting Ctrl+Enter anywhere in the Online Menu, even in an online match, you can bring up the new communicator. This utility will let you add, remove, and chat with users that you choose to make your friends.BALANCE CHANGES
- Drummer Troll now recharges health when it reaches level 2.
- The damage radius for the Mordor Catapult's skull upgrade has been increased.
- Ents now take more damage from slash and pierce attacks.
- Osgiliath - Eye of Sauron is not halted when attempting to cross the center of level's three bridges from either side.
- Minas Tirith - destroying the Citadel on the second level of Minas Tirith will no longer destroy all your farms.
- Good Amon Hen - you begin the map with all the heroes under your control and the second half of the map will now load.
- Evil Cair Andros - If you beat this mission and then load a Living World save immediately after Osgiliath, unavailable maps will no longer be available.
- Siege Towers can no longer path find to the top of the second level castle walls at Minas Tirith.
- Bonus objective "Ensure Treebeard survives" can now be completed if Treebeard is revived.
- In the single player campaign, neutral base sites are no longer visible through fog of war.
- Eye of Sauron can now move through castle walls.
- In a skirmish match a Cave Troll will now engage the player or AI.
- Cavalry banner units no longer kill infantry instantly when trampling over them.
- Ballistas no longer get stuck in multiplayer map Emyn Arnen if an Isengard Seigeworks is built in the center outpost on the top right plot.
- Game no longer freezes when hitting escape key and pressing either the mouse scroll wheel or right mouse button as camera begins to spin when the player wins a map.
- Units and Heroes will now gain rank points for destroying a Gondor Marketplace.
- Resources can now be gained from splash damage kills.
- Horse mounted units no longer get caught on top of castle walls when a castle is being built.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSLord of The Rings - Battle For Middle Earth
DOWNLOAD Lord of The Rings – Battle For Middle Earth update 1.03