Delta Force – Xtreme Patch 184.108.40.206 corrects a range of bugs while adding new features greatly that improves the gameplay in both single and multiplayer modes. It includes the following fixes:
- Multiplayer end-game score screens have been updated to more accurately display the winner of the game, and how the game concluded.
- References to HUD map in game have been changed from “Spin Map” to “GPS”.
- Checking “Remember My Login” in Joint Operations on NovaWorld will no longer cause DFX to ‘forget’ your login info.
- Flashbangs will now function accurately in DM and KOTH.
- In King of the Hill and Deathmatch the score list will no longer overlap the game information in the lower right hand corner.
- The crosshair will render more accurately in 1024×768 resolutions.
- When a player dies, a respawn timer will now appear to indicate how long until a player may spawn.
- NovaWorld games can now restrict players from servers based on a player’s total number of kills.
- Deathmatch & King of the Hill games will no longer sort kill list based on experience, but rather on the winner determinant value. In Deathmatch it’s kills, & in King of the Hill its time in zone.
- Users will now be punted if after entering a server they fail to spawn or provide other input within 6 minutes of joining.
- Emplaced weapons ammo has been updated to behave in a manner consistent with the rest of the ammo in the game.
- Re-balanced enemy AI ammo to behave in a manner consistent with the rest of the ammo in the game.
- The four levels of HUD detail have been re-addressed. There is now Default -> Brief -> Minimal -> None.
- An option to enable or disable the Experience Reward Sound Effects was added to the Audio options menu.
- The KOTH Hot Zone now changes colors on the GPS map based on which team has more time in the Hot Zone.
- In-game changes to video resolution will now produce a confirmation message before applying the changes.
- There is now a server-side option for "hit feedback". This option defaults to on and is accessible from the game.cfg configurations file. The field name is "hitfeedback".
- The NovaWorld account Help button has been updated with information.
- The video options pre-configured settings have been renamed to "Recommended Settings", "Maximum Performance" and "Maximum Detail".
- The in-game information and scoring screen has been updated to more accurately convey scoring information to the end user.
- The in-game options menu will no longer run off the screen when in 1024 x 768 resolution.
- All references to "Sniper" missions have changed to change to "Sniper (Advanced)" missions.
- Players will now be able to see their total NovaWorld experience points on the HUD while playing in a Nova stat game. More information on this available on the NovaWorld Forums.
- Host Messages are now subject to a profanity filter.
- In-game leveling works accurately now.
- NovaWorld menus and campaign lists will now support advanced and beginner servers for NovaWorld stat games. Inclusion and exclusion rules for these games are based on the number of kills a player has.
- We now display the user's Total NovaWorld experience points and session experience points (those you have accumulated since logging in) on the HUD in game when playing in a NovaWorld Stat server.
- Improved ping code to provide more accurate ping times.
- Fixed "Commander of the Ar" bug - The longer rank titles were being truncated. They now display the full title for in-game leveling and on the stats web pages.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSDelta Force - Xtreme
DOWNLOAD Delta Force – Xtreme Patch 220.127.116.11