This patch corrects a number of issues with Hitman: Contracts for PC. It is intended for the English language version of Hitman: Contracts, and it should be used only on either the U.S. or U.K. versions of the game. Do not install this patch if you have a non-English version.
- Fixed crash on ATI Radeon 8500, 9000 and 9200 on startup.
- Fixed crash when Restarting Asylum Aftermath level numerous times
- Fixed crash when user got shot after reviving HM from slow-mo death sequence.
- Fixed crash while watching the free agent cut scene on the Lee Hong Assassination level.
- Fixed crash when user saved whilst highlighting an action (such as Pick lock, jump balcony, Change Clothes, Place sign etc)
- Fixed Crash with Post-Filter on High: After death sequence inside the manor on Beldingford Manor level, or inside meat plant on Meat King level.
- During and after "free agent" cut scene on Lee Hong Assassination level screen would turn black.
- With Post-Filter set to High, would cause screen to go almost jet-black on "Hunter and the Hunted" level when user by rooftop location.
- Post Filter set to High made sniper scope blurry.
- Unable to fire sniper rifle if 'fire' is set to Right Mouse button
- 47 could get stuck in the first door on Asylum aftermath level.
- Loading a save game transported 47 to a different location on Lee Hong level.
- Credits do not appear at end of game.
DOWNLOAD Hitman Contracts patch build 174