This package has everything you need to create a boot CD with MaxBlast 5 – handy if your new SATA system doesn’t have a floppy drive. From Maxtor: ‘MaxBlast 4 is a one-step, SATA/ATA/IDE hard drive installation utility. It lets you quickly install your new disc drive, with wizards that guide you through the processes of creating and formatting partitions on your disc drive. The software migrates everything – your operating systems, applications, documents and personal setting – to your new disc drives just as you had them. After you migrate, you can keep using your PC just like before. You can then keep your old drive as a backup or use MaxBlast to store your image backups.”‘
- Creates a bootable MaxBlast 5 bootable CD.
- Supports Windows Vista.
- Improved USB support.
- Supports both FAT32 and NTFS drive partitions.
- Easy to use, Graphical Interface (GUI) with mouse and printer support.
- The copy feature lets you make an exact duplicate of your existing hard drive.
- Fast ATA and Serial ATA compatible.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWindows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
At least one Maxtor Drive on the system
DOWNLOAD MaxBlast 5 (bootable CD download)