This patch contains the following fixes for Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (it contains all fixes from all previous patches including Patch 1):
- Various crash exploits have been repaired.
- Players with negative bonus points can now join stat-tracked servers.
- Retaining class when transitioning no longer allows bypassing of class restrictions.
- An Ammo Tech Weapons exploit has been fixed.
- Player can no longer use blocked weapons.
- After voting for map change, map rotations now function correctly.
- Muted Spectators can no longer chat with teammates.
- Player Deaths now clear after transition.
- Team wins no longer carry over after relaunching from shell.
- Bashing is now allowed from all bolt action rifles when rechambering.
- Red exploding barrels now injure players.
- Blur FX no longer remains after dismounting turret.
- Holstering your weapon now makes you run faster.
- Players no longer respawn looking at the ground.
- There is now a dot at the center of the dynamic crosshair.
- The crosshair now changes contextually based on your target.
- Dead bodies no longer look propped up and not dead.
- The escape key no longer loses funtionality in game.
- The Welcome Screen Message of the Day allows multiple items to be displayed now.
- Shooting a dead player no longer raises your accuracy.
- Numerous localization fixes for all territories.
For more details, see the readme included with the update.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSThe Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (US Version)
DOWNLOAD Medal of Honor Pacific Assault patch 1.2