The Movies patch 1.1 will fix the following bugs:
- Performance issues on Minimum Specification machines have been resolved.
- Stability on low end Athlon processors has been improved.
- Post Production had a number of issues fixed to aid user interaction and avoid player confusion.
- Audio echo during Post Production has been removed, and general stability of this screen is improved.
- Stars retirement ages now work as intended when saving and loading a game while shooting a film.
- Some scenes have been updated to address issues with clipping, props and set objects.
- Some movie scenes have been updated to ensure they would finish filming in the lot.
- Placeholder text has been changed to final text.
- Saving StarMaker and The Movies on Non-English Operating Systems has been improved.
- Saving a game while a Star is in surgery now functions as intended.
- Overall stabilty has been improved.
- Players can now record more pieces of custom audio in Post Production.
- The game will now check the space available in the users My Documents directory to ensure there is enough space to run the game.
- Online connectivity now correctly handles situations where players had no internet connection.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSThe Movies
DOWNLOAD The Movies Patch 1.1