This patch will upgrade Uru: Ages Beyond Myst to version 1.2. The update includes several fixes while addressing problems with ATI graphics cards.
Major Bugs fixed
- Graphical anomaly when opening Teledahn book.
- Loading screen filled with strange colors.
- Camera clipping in the room of the third Kadish puzzle.
- Linking books are sometimes clipped.
- Quitting the game from the pole cave after manipulating the last pole breaks the poles.
- After clicking on the Kadish panel for the final puzzle and linking to Relto, player cannot move forward in Relto.
- Cannot complete the pillar puzzle if you reset it when the pillars are down.
- When holding the side step key and pressing both mouse buttons, you hear both sound effects.
- If the wrong code is entered in the imager, the player receives an invisible avatar.
- If you click the book in the library, press F4, and then repeatedly click the Uru Live demo, no sound will be in age you link to.
- Sometimes the last key map assigned is not saved.
- Gear-stop animation irregularity in the Garrison Gear Room.
- Missing parts of calibration screen and character creation screen on GM.
- Unable to continue after resetting third Kadish puzzle.
- Crash when linking from some treasure stones after multiple mouse clicks.
- Character creation screen hangs when quickly shuffling through hair styles.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSUru: Ages Beyond Myst (running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Uru: Ages Beyond Myst patch 1.2