This update for Myst 4: Revelation fixes numerous bugs discovered since the games release:
- Radeon 7000-7500 fixes random square all over spire (workaround around an ATI driver bug).
- Timing of the frequency lock puzzle (spire) tweaked to be less time sensitive.
- Timing of the Camoudile puzzle is tweaked to be less time sensitive.
- Fixes a mismatch when resetting the Camoudile puzzle.
- Fixes a random crash when resetting the Camoudile puzzle.
- Version number of the game is now displayed on the bottom left of the main menu.
- Size of the save game will be lowered after taking a lot of pictures.
- Workaround for the ATI driver bug that was making the game crash on the Radeon 7500 on Windows XP in the second node of the observatory and at random places.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSMyst 4: Revelation
DOWNLOAD Myst 4 – Revelation update 1.02