This patch fixes a range of bugs in PhotoImpact 8 including the following issues:
- New feature for PhotoImpact 8 Menu Plug-in.
- Performance optimization for Intel Pentium 4 processors.
- Support the keyboard-free environment of Tablet PCs.
- For Wacom Tablets, when user installs Wacom driver, then switch to mouse mode in Driver DB, then paints with paint tool on a DOC, the brush will jump unpredictably and can’t be controlled.
- When making a selection on an object by Lasso Tool, cursor will jump unpredictably.
- PhotoImpact Album can collect files correctly now.
- Creative Transform’s warning message dialog box will close properly.
- The combo box of the text tool can display the font correctly
- The scroll bar in the Any Shape button designer works correctly now.
- The status bar setting of a slice cell will be displayed properly in the preview and Web page when output.
- The image optimizer will maintain the original resolution of the image.
- The z-key zooming will no longer change from the lasso tool to the standard selection tool.
- Apply Star filter will work properly now even when this filter is applied to a white blank document.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWindows 95/98/Me/NT/2000
DOWNLOAD PhotoImpact 8 update patch (Build 8.01)