This update for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 – Vegas can be applied to any earlier version of the game (including patched versions). The 1.05 update features the following bug fixes and game improvements:
- Added widescreen support for the game.
- Assassination and Conquest game modes added.
- You can now customize your name in LAN games.
- Added Standalone Dedicated Server support (see R6VegasServerReadme.txt)
- Enabled PunkBuster support.
- Fixed a crash when player is kicked from server.
- Fixed a crash when fetching online matches (quick and custom search).
- Fixed a crash/freeze that occurred after many games have been played.
- Fixed a problem when switching from Online to LAN mode.
- Fixed the freeze issue after the Unreal logo related to the Language for non-Unicode programs setting.
- Throwing a grenade on a player using a turret will now apply damage.
- Removed Eye Adaptation.
- Radar jammer now jams all players.
- Fixed map rotation issue on dedicated servers.
- Fixed the choppy Ubisoft logo animation when the game starts.
- Reduced lag with in-game videos on certain computers.
- Many Tutorial-related inaccuracies have been corrected.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash related to equipment.
- Fixed the cursor being stuck in desktop sub-react after an ALT-TAB.
- Version number will now be displayed to the user in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug while observing a game where while using the joystick, the A button was not displayed properly.
- Fixed controller problem where wrong button was assigned to exit turrets.
- Fixed the missing grenades and ammo when going from Realistic to Normal mode.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSTom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (US version, running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Rainbow Six – Vegas patch 1.05