The patch will update The Sims 2 Nightlife expansion pack. This patch also includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes and according to EA, includes the following:
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims’ inventories after installing Nightlife.
- Purchasing specific dining tables introduced in Nightlife would not satisfying the “Buy a Table” want.
- Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim being embarrassed could force the Sim out of poker interactions.
- Fixed a Nightlife installation issue that left the user in pause mode whenever they visited a community lot via a taxi.
- Wants for specific electronic devices no longer roll in after a Sim owns that electronic device.
- Diplomas that were in the career reward panel for University now properly appear in the inventory after installing Nightlife.
- Sims that are seated in a car will no longer stand up inside the car to change clothes and remain standing for the drive to work.
- Capped the amount of half walls allowed on a single lot in order to prevent graphical corruption that would occur when this limit was broken.
- The lot view options are now saved properly after exiting and restarting the game.
- Pre-placed tombstones will now appear in build mode when transported to community lots.
- Prevented diplomas from switching ownership if this update is installed after Nightlife but prior to loading University created lots containing diplomas.
- The ‘maxmotives’ cheat will no longer interfere with the availability of sleep related interactions involving beds, coffins, and sofas.
- Fixed an improper ‘$jobTitle’ string was being displayed when Sims were asked about their jobs in some regional versions of the game.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a Sim drinking a potion to vanish from the game.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSThe Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack (English)
DOWNLOAD The Sims 2 – Nightlife Patch 184.108.40.2065