The latest patch for Splinter Cell Double Agent feature numerous fixes and improvements including:
- Disconnection issues have been fixed at loading time and ingame.
- Invitations are shown in the main online menu and in the lobby.
- A few bugs in squad management have been fixed.
- Fixed a minor display bug while displaying Overall ranking score at the end of a game session.
- Number of particles have been diminished when the corresponding option is set to low.
- No longer display the ‘invite’ command when the player you want to invite is already in your game session.
- This patch fixes the infamous “unlockables” bug.
- The gadgets the player unlocks by completing secondary objectives can be used in the next missions.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent (running on Windows)
DOWNLOAD Splinter Cell Double Agent patch 1.02