This latest patch for Knights of the Old Republic 2 – The Sith Lords is only for the US version of the game and will update the release to 1.0b. It includes the following fixes:
- Added voice lines for Opo Chano when the PC states they can repair the protocol droid themselves on Telos (dark side).
- Added support for the Intel i915 chipset.
- Corrects a crash issue at the beginning of the dialogue after entering the Harbringer.
- Corrects a crash issue when transitioning between B-4D4 to the main character after Czerka Mainframe quest on Telos (light side).
- Corrects an art issue with NPCs that appear in the mine foreman’s log on Peragus.
- Corrects a geometry issue inside the Jekk Jekk Tarr bar on Nar Shaddaa.
- Corrects an issue with ATI Radeon cards being incorrectly reported in the swinfo.txt.
- Corrects an issue with Atton missing from force cage in the Telos Academy.
- Corrects swoop race forfeiting issue. Players can now win races after forfeiting a race.
- Corrects an issue with the swoop bike getting stuck in air in the swoop race mini-game.
- Corrects stuck issue when reboarding Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa.
- Corrects a text/voice mismatch in Kreia’s dialogue on Malachor.
- Corrects a scripting issue with Batano quest on Telos (light side).
- Corrects a scripting issue with Devaronian conversation on Telos.
- Updates a journal entry for “A Hidden Power” quest on Korriban.
- Updates a journal entry for the “Fuel Sabotage” bonus mission on Telos.
- Master Vash’s corpse will now yield a lightsaber if you have a lightsaber when you kill him on Korriban (dark side).
- Khoonda Gun Turrets will no longer appear if you destroy them on Dantooine (dark side).
- Reduced the repetition of party members’ voice lines when opening doors and containers.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSKnights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords (US English)
DOWNLOAD Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 – The Sith Lords patch 1.0b